Date: Sunday April 19th (Closing day)
Cost: $30 roundtrip
The bus leaves from Boulder at 6:30am with a second pickup in Golden at the Woolly Mammoth lot (appx 7am). Departure is 4:15pm from Breckenridge and appx 4:45pm from Copper. View full details here.
THEME: LUAU PARTY
Break out the tropical shirts and grass skirts! We're rocking out the Luau theme for this closing day ride! Look for some games on the bus along with some fun giveaways. We'll be handing out leis to everybody. Breckenridge has a Luau party going on with themed games and drinks as well.
Reasons to ride:
- You are stuck in I-70 traffic and swearing at the brake lights in front of you right now.
- Save $$ on gas, parking, and vehicle maintenence.
- You don't have to drive!
- Enjoy the ride with ski/snowboard movies, good music, and socialize over some adult beverages with friends (beverages not provided, no glass allowed)
- There is a bathroom on the bus - no need to stop for restroom breaks.
- It's environmentally friendly getting cars off the road and lowering CO2 emissions .
- Ski or board with friends or meet some new ones.
- Buses have WIFI and power outlets onboard.
THIS TRIP IS ALSO A LUVBYRD MIXER, WHICH GIVES EVERYONE A GREAT CHANCE TO GET OFF ONLINE AND MEET OTHER SINGLES IN A MUCH FRIENDLIER ENVIRONMENT,
Events at Breckenridge during this trip
THE BIGGEST SPRING PARTY IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS IS BACK! BRECKENRIDGE SKI RESORT S ANNUAL SPRING FEVER MONTH-LONG FESTIVAL WILL AGAIN RETURN TO BRECK TO END SKI SEASON WITH A BANG, AND WILL FEATUREA SERIES OF EVENTS TAKING PLACE FROM MARCH 21 THROUGH CLOSING DAY, APRIL 19, 2015, BOTH ON THE MOUNTAIN AND IN TOWN.
JOIN US FOR OUR CLOSING DAY LUAU! WEAR YOUR BEST TROPICAL SHIRT AND COME SIP ON COCONUT DRINKS WHILE LOUNGING IN THE SUN! WE WILL ROAST A PIG HAWAIIAN STYLE, PROVIDE FUN ITEMS LIKE SUNGLASSES, LEIS, GRASS SKIRTS AND BAREFOOT WINE WILL BE ON-SITE WITH LAWN GAMES AND MORE.
THE INFAMOUS STRINGDUSTERS
THE BUD LIGHT CONCERT SERIES BRINGS THE PARTY TO BRECK WITH FOUR CONCERT DAYS OF BIG-NAME ACTS ON THE MOUNTAIN. ALL CONCERTS WILL BE FREE TO THE PUBLIC AND WILL TAKE PLACE ON A SPECIALLY-CONSTRUCTED STAGE ON THE SNOW FACING ONE SKI HILL PLACE, A ROCKRESORT, AT THE BASE OF PEAK 8 AT 2 P.M. ON EACH CONCERT DATE.
CLOSING DAY - THIS IS THE LAST DAY OF THE SEASON FOR BRECKENRIDGE! COME GET YOUR LAST RUNS IN!
Events at Copper during this trip
ON APRIL 19TH DJ LANDRY WILL BE PLAYING FROM 9AM TO 12:30PM. OAKHURST, THE GENRE-BENDING AMERICANA AND BLUESY REVERBERATION BAND FROM DENVER WILL BE PLAYING LIVE AT 3PM.
AFTER A REMARKABLE DAY ON THE SLOPES, COPPER MOUNTAIN INVITES YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS TO REWARD YOURSELVES AT THE WORLD OF ADVENTURE DOS EQUIS APR